The Brand Ambassador is an enthusiastic team member who acts as the in-person persona and online voice of our Early Childhood Education, Summer Camp Programs, and National/Community Initiatives! In this role, you will be an active participant in increasing brand awareness and driving retention by promoting our programs and career opportunities through various online channels and in-person events. This team member will work closely with our operations and marketing teams to create a template for our local teams to achieve retention goals and facilitate community engagement. This individual should possess excellent social media skills, with the ability to promote our brands and participate in community chatter via online platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more!
Previous experience as a brand ambassador, social media influencer, or similar role is strongly desired, as well as basic knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, values, and goals.
- Working closely with operations and marketing to conceptualize local outreach campaigns and strategies.
- Educating local online communities and Corporate Partners about our program offerings.
- Cultivating social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new enrollments and applicants. (i.e., TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more)!
- Assist and facilitate organized marketing and career events on a local and national level.
- Monitoring online channels for customer and employee feedback and escalating issues for resolution. Such as company reviews, and responding promptly and effectively to those reviews.
- Representing the company at on-site events at Corporate Partner locations.
- Developing a branded playbook that highlights best practices and supports the training of colleagues on successful outreach techniques.
- Participate in local events as a spokesperson for our company and thoroughly understand our programs and services to inform potential customers and employees.
- Leverage word-of-mouth marketing techniques to drive awareness, retention, and enrollment.
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing/social media activities thru LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc. As well as suggest advertising and positioning ideas.
- General knowledge of graphic design software (PowerPoint, Publisher, Canva, etc.)
- An understanding of or willing to learn child development and developmentally appropriate practices in ECE
- Ability to work from a phone (over 50%)
- Keep in the bullet about potentially working over 40 hrs/week and after school/weekend activities. Many in-person booth events and teacher trainings are outside of typical hour
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Prior experience in customer service, online influencing, marketing, and event management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and marketing strategies (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc..)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptable and open to occasional travel, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Frequent walking and standing (over 50%).
- Frequent carrying and lifting (over 50%) 25 pounds or less and occasionally carrying and lifting 25-50 pounds (10-25%).
- Frequent repetitive or fine hand movements, working with arms above shoulder level and reaching (over 50%).
You are expected to perform your position according to SEGs safety policies and procedures, as well as, federal, state, and local regulations. All safety concerns and incidents are to be reported immediately to your direct superior.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.