Heritage Oak is hiring for a Pre-Kindergarten teacher.
Our pre-k program builds the solid academic foundation students need for future success. In our school, classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents. Our pre-kindergarten provides a safe harbor in which young learners can continue to
explore, experiment, and learn in preparation for kindergarten. If you value a career in an educational community of extraordinary professionals, join ours!
We are currently looking for a caring and energetic Pre-Kindergarten Teacher to join our team. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
- Create, manage and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
- Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and assess the developmental needs of students.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Communicate positively with students, parents and staff.
- Participate collaboratively and professionally with other teachers and staff to promote the general well-being of the school, and collective/individual interest of its staff and student body.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*
- Two-year degree in Early Childhood Education required or High School diploma (equivalent GED) coupled with life experience equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred.
- Meets minimum preparation and experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher. Complies with all state education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
- Previous experience as an Early Childhood Education Teacher, in a licensed preschool or early development center.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.