Category: Early Childhood
School: Enchanted Care
Location: Powell, OH
Date Opened: May 9, 2022
Job ID: 12195
$250 SIGN-ON BONUS
IGNITE | INSPIRE | IMPACT
Enchanted Care Kids Campus, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking energetic After School Teachers & Camp Counselors who implement creative and engaging programs for students in a safe, nurturing environment.
Employment Status: Summer Only
Location: Powell, OH
It Takes a Village…
We are more than just after school or summer camp - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and provide campers in kindergarten through 5th grade creative and challenging activities. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child’s day, inviting them to be a part of the Enchanted Care Kids Campus experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the program.
● 93% Parent Satisfaction
● Unique Selection of Indoor and Outdoor Activities
● Growth Opportunities
● Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
● Paid Holidays and Sick Days
● Education and Professional Development Assistance
● Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)
All that’s missing is…YOU!
● Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
● Must be at least 18 years of age (25 years of age to drive).
● Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
● Prior education or Summer Camp experience is a plus, but not required.
● Complies with all state-specific education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
But Wait, There’s More...
Enchanted Care Kids Campus: https://www.enchantedcare.com/kids-campus/
Spring Education Group: https://www.springeducationgroup.com
To mitigate the risks of COVID-19 while children are in our care, we have adopted additional health and safety measures based on CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.