Our people are the heart of Laurel Springs School culture. We take pride in creating amazing, innovative experiences that help our K-12 students transform their lives through learning. This position is responsible for helping mold the future of Laurel Springs School as an online, private school that delivers learning experiences in new and innovative ways. One of the primary responsibilities is helping to guide the Laurel Springs admissions coordinators as they focus on assisting families and students with their educational needs.
This position will help responsible for helping recruit and enroll qualified students. The Admissions Manager will interview students and engage with prospective families through the admission process, from inquiry through post-enrollment.
In addition, the Admissions Manager develops and cultivates relationships with school counselors, parents, and co-workers all to enhance the Laurel Springs admissions process and contribute to our team environment.
- Achieving monthly sales targets set forth by leadership
- Coach, train, and guide admissions coordinators, creating a path for success in their role
- Coordinate individual and team meetings with admissions coordinators focused on performance metrics, updates, and training
- Step in when necessary to engage with parents and students
- Continually drive new strategies within admissions centered around customer experience and performance improvement
- Ensure optimized pipeline management of sales funnels
- Quickly identify performance gaps and act to course correct when necessary
- Manage admissions coordinators daily behaviors that will lead to the desired outcomes
- Serve as the subject matter expert for admissions
- Manage payroll, timesheets, and coordinating admissions shifts to meet performance needs
- Effectively document coaching and training sessions with admissions coordinators
- Analyze reports to determine performance gaps and acknowledge successes
- Forecast staffing needs to ensure the admissions team remains appropriately staffed at all times
- Perform other duties assigned by leadership
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience: 5 plus years of experience working in an admissions department in an independent or online school environment preferred
- Skills: Written and verbal communication, marketing and presentation, project management, networking, and technology
- Work Environment: remote with some travel (10%)
- Some evening and weekend hours may be necessary