This individual will be responsible for supporting the implementation and use of the CMMS, initiating and coordinating various building maintenance tasks, assisting with repair and maintenance programs and initiatives, data entry, expense reports, and handling various administrative projects and duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiates, coordinates, and assists with scheduled and unscheduled facilities maintenance required to ensure safe environments at all Spring Education Group campuses using CMMS, email, spreadsheets, online databases, etc.
- Provides reports on open & closed work orders and checks status with appropriate technician or vendor.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Trains vendors on work orders and billing procedures. Processes invoices ensuring data captured is correct.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Manage the flow of information to ensure timely implementation of facilities-related tasks and projects.
- Maintain and file documentation related to facilities, projects, and communications regarding the sites and actions taken on each site
- Coordination and maintenance of new school checklists and timelines internally and with vendors.
- Interact with all contractors, architects, engineers, health and fire departments, and/or other agencies.
- Support with managing vendor timelines and project expectations and that work is performed according to industry best practices.
- Create and or generate requisitions, purchase orders, etc. keeping records of project details and costs.
- Assist with developing, implementing, and maintaining Preventative Maintenance programs.
- Communicate effectively and follow up with all field teams on upcoming repairs and projects.
- Support and manage multiple administrative tasks, projects, and reporting.
- Coordinate, support, and/or participate in Zoom and other remote conference calls and projects.
- The candidate must be available to answer urgent phone calls and emails after hours and on weekends.
- Work in collaboration with other departments to help achieve organizational goals
- Coordinate travel and travel schedules.
- Minimal travel is possible
Computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications required
- Requires 5+ years’ relevant experience.
- Experience with CMMS and Smartsheet is strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to think critically, take initiative, be thorough, and have reliable attendance.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Must be able to work remotely with minimal travel possible.
- Able to handle emergency situations effectively to minimize risk and business interruptions in the field.
- Strong customer service and vendor relationship-building skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Must possess a professional demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at any given time.
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment.