Our people are the heart of Laurel Springs School culture. We take pride in creating amazing, innovative experiences that help our K-12 students transform their lives through learning. This position is responsible for helping mold the future of Laurel Springs School as an online, private high school that delivers learning experiences in new and innovative ways. One of the primary responsibilities is helping to build and support next-generation digital experiences for our students and parents.
This position will help develop and oversee the activation of the Laurel Springs School go-to-market and engagement strategy for K-12 students in academic programs, advanced academic programs (Academy), and single-course offerings. The Product Manager will require a digital backbone, fluent in MarTech, to create end-to-end campaigns in an Omni-channel approach that will include the Laurelsprings.com website, email campaigns, PR, paid search and social media, display, organic social media, marketing assets and other digital channels, to drive growth in our parent and student populations. This strategic role will monitor results and optimize the performance of our marketing various initiatives and executions to meet/exceed KPIs, generate and convert, demand and drive revenue, with a hyper-focus towards enrollment growth. PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Help lead the development and activation of Laurel Spring Schools' (LSS) go-to-market plans for K-12 academic programs, with the goal of increasing prospective parent and student brand awareness, consideration, conversion, and retention.
- Report key insights to the Laurel Springs Leadership Team, along with recommendations for continued optimization and performance improvement of campaigns and brand awareness.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Creative Team to ensure all communications are synchronized and harmonized.
- Maintain awareness of K-12 private school industry trends, competitive shifts, and new digital opportunities. Finalize and continue to optimize and improve the eCommerce platform for single course/self-service products and segments.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related relevant experience
- Five (5) years of experience in marketing, including (2) years of dedicated experience in product marketing
- Experience in education or other verticals with a considered decision-making purchase journey preferred
- Experience leading both internal and external cross-functional teams in the design and execution of go-to-market plans
- Fluent in agile methodology and processes