This individual will be responsible for coordinating a variety of tasks and projects for our Real Estate team. The coordinator will act as the contact for vendors, internal and external partners in the area of new campus development, and lease administration for existing campuses. The ideal candidate will have a heavy background in administrative support with exposure to real estate project coordination on new and existing facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Real Estate with ongoing lease administration management
- Maintain the flow of communication with operations, contractor and construction teams during new development
- Attend and/or (occasionally) run Zoom meetings on behalf of the development/real estate team.
- Request certificates of insurance for new and existing facilities
- Request new or existing business licenses for new or existing campuses as needed
- Support accounting and third party property tax vendor with any required real estate documents or communication needed for property tax payments
- Manage real estate and construction department documents
- Coordination and maintenance of new school checklists and timelines
- Secure new or move existing utility accounts for new facilities
- Support finance with managing and supplying data needed for the production of real estate budgets
- Manage the flow of information to ensure timely implementation of real estate projects
- Interact with architects, engineers, contractors, attorneys, consultants, and city/county staff
- Maintain, execute and file documentation related to all planning procedures, communications regarding the sites, and actions taken on each site
- Keep departmental calendar
- Coordinate travel and travel schedules
- Participate in or lead special projects such as: Mapping, demographics, photo or site plan filing & coordination, lease administration
- Other duties as assigned
Works well alone or with groups
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Handle multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines
Organized, able to prioritize
Proactive and Self‐motivated
BA in Business or related field.
3-4 years’ experience in similar role.
Microsoft Office expertise preferred: Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Google Maps, Visio, and Google Docs.