Description This individual will support all aspects of the Stratford student admissions process for all campuses. This Admissions Services Representative will be responsible for quality customer service and ensuring high success/application rates.
This is a temporary full time position working for approximately an 8 month assignment. Applicants must be able to work within business hours in the Pacific Time Zone.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Competencies: Superior customer serviceOral and written communicationPublic relationsOrganization skills, multitasking and prioritization Flexibility Interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing Team player and able to work independently Skills/Knowledge/Education:Some experience in admissions, enrollment, or equivalent preferred General computer skillsMicrosoft Office proficient particularly Excel and Word
- Responds immediately and effectively to in-bound and out-bound phone calls and emails from both internal and external customers, and responds to online applications and re-enrollment requests within the stipulated time frame, prioritizing in such a way that optimal success rates are achieved.
- Answer phone inquiries/questions from parents and campus administration and support parents with questions regarding enrollment, programs, fees, and any other questions/inquiries as they arise.
- Organize, prioritize, and perform large volumes of data entry in the student database.
- Prepare and send enrollment packets in spring and other possible mailers as requested by supervisor.
- General filing and other miscellaneous paperwork.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Escalate parent and enrollment concerns to supervisor immediately.
- Coordinates in collaboration with the Home Office marketing team to ensure that all campaigns have expected level of follow through and results.
- Attends community marketing events for assigned campuses, and assists in coordinating additional staffing for all promotional / marketing events as needed.
- Provide on campus support for the Office Administrators in their absence or other seasonal periods of heavy workload when deemed necessary by the Vice President of Enrollment and Supervisor of Admissions Services.
- Assist with special projects as requested by the Supervisor of Admissions Services.