Laurel Springs School is looking for a hands-on Business Operations Analyst who is a creative problem solver with a passion for delivering strategic insights based on data. You will work alongside the LSS President, marketing, and the education team to grow our school.
The Laurel Springs School leadership teams work with industry-leading analytics tools, techniques, and best practices to make LSS a leader in online education.
What we look for:
- 2-3 years of experience in generating and presenting insights from data and industry trends
- Experience with customer behavioral insights and analytics
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence decision-makers and build consensus with teams
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or a related field or equivalent experience. MBA or graduate degree in a related field is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Driving operations & business strategy: you will be partnering closely with LSS leadership. Understand the current ecosystems, historical customer behaviors, and long-term industry trends to improve overall business performance
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations—present results to leadership and implement recommendations in collaboration with team members.
- Identify and continually implement potential solutions for specific problems or challenges. Assist in making lasting improvements to LSS's performance
- Structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them
- Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
- Identify opportunities and influence partners to act: Provide insights to the leadership team on strategic initiatives. Combine data and insights from multiple sources to extract meaning, reconcile assumptions, and identify logical paths for action. Partner with leadership to prioritize areas of opportunity to drive growth
- Define, implement and standardize reports and dashboards leveraging DOMO or other data tools