The role of the HR Analyst is to audit, analyze, and report on Human Resource data. Becoming the expert on creating and running reports is key to the success of this role. Taking ownership of system performance and providing insightful reports to the business is a critical part of the role.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Function Statement(s)
- Utilize the data from various HR systems to gather requested data, interpret its significance, and structure the information in a format that is professional and comprehensible to various business leaders.
- Assist with various metrics by analyzing data to strategically support operations.
- Establish regular reporting schedule of required audits and useful reports to ensure data accuracy, data compliance, and supporting business needs.
- Ensure HR data practices and activities support the Company’s growth initiatives, global mobility strategies and fortify the Spring Education culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a data management/reporting role including proficiency with MS Excel.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card and/or applicable federal/state background check required.
- Independent thinking, problem-solving skills, interpersonal, and organizational skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.