The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for ensuring student and parent satisfaction with Laurel Springs School’s enrollments and services. As the primary point of contact for parents to re-enroll their students, the Enrollment Coordinator directs and controls the re-enrollment process, fields parent and student inquiries, and resolves enrollment concerns. The Enrollment Coordinator contributes to overall retention rates and works collaboratively with sales, student services, and educational staff.
- Serves as primary contact for parents to re-enroll students and to deliver an exceptional service experience.
- Proactively manages customer service issues by independently researching and resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
- Works with parents to gather enrollment preferences and collaborates with the counseling department for enrollment options.
- Assists in responding to customers in the Student Services Virtual Office via emails and phone calls.
- Assists with enrollment processing and payment processing for enrollment orders.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and benchmarking best practices.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Works closely with admissions and education to identify service issues, develops and implements solutions, and ensures business and operational requirements for customers are satisfactorily met.
- Contributes to overall retention strategy by working with parents to understand additional service opportunities, general higher utilization of existing services, and support continue re-enrollments.
- Maintains outstanding lines of communication with all customers including meeting notes and regular project status updates.
- Acts as a client advocate, providing client feedback on changing needs, trends, expectations and satisfaction; keeps clients informed of significant issues that may impact them.
- Creates and maintains detailed, accurate customer records in student database.
- Maintains outstanding lines of communication with all clients including meeting notes and regular project status updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years prior customer service experience in a call center or face to face environment.
- Consultative sales experience a plus.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Flexibility to work extended hours to resolve client needs after hours, on weekends, and on holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with customer management systems.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must have ability to conceptualize features and functionality from idea stage to implementation.
- Must have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have strong leadership skills and a keen understanding of the requirements of a for-profit business.
- Must have a successful track record of collaborative leadership.
- Frequent speaking and listening (over 75%). Must be proficient in speaking, writing and reading English to include reading and comprehending policies and procedures, and being able to correspond in English.
- Frequent repetitive or fine hand movements (over 75%).
- Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse (over 75%).
- Travel required (10-25%).
- Occasional walking and standing (I0-25%).
- Limited bending, squatting, stooping, and kneeling (
- Limited carrying and lifting (
- Employee is regularly required to speak, hear, and use clear vision with or without correction. This may include viewing small numbers.
- Environmental exposures: heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals, moistness, dryness, blood borne pathogens, germs.
- TRAVEL: Must be able to travel by air, rail, or motor vehicle to required training and development.
Work Environment & Additional Requirements:
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This position is sedentary, and the incumbent is required to work a minimum of 40 hours per work week. Position is year-round.