- Creates memorized transactions for tuition billing, updates tuition billing at the point of program change or tuition rate change.
- Runs daily reports from NetSuite regarding billed and unbilled students.
- Creates additional parent invoices such as; camp, drop in days, late fees, late pickup fees, and ancillary programs.
- Audits Tadpoles weekly to ensure that attendance in not more than the billing program.
- Audits enrollment weekly for schools assigned.
- Bills and audits agency account billing.
- Issues credit memos approved by the respective RD.
- Assists with parent AR account follow-up and collection.
- Assists with re-enrollment registration transactions in NetSuite.
- Conducts School Leader NetSuite training as needed
Educational Program (as assigned by the RD):
- Provides in-classroom coverage for teaching staff, including breaks, absences and shift changes.
- Supports Principal in providing and maintaining quality educational program and ensuring successful implementation of approved Spring Education curriculum.
- Provides a safe, clean, attractive & nurturing environment conducive to learning.
- Takes care of students sent to office for various ailments (scratches, temperatures, sore throats, headaches, bumps, etc.). Consults with Principal to determine whether or not parent should be contacted or if child needs to be isolated.
- At the direction of the Principal / Assistant Principal, coordinates resolution of minor behavioral problems as needed.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Two or more years of similar or related experience. Prior experience working in a school environment preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- The ability to professionally communicate effectively and obtain cooperation (internally and/or externally) is essential. Working in conjunction with administrative team is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy, confidentiality and trust.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Power Point. Demonstrated ability to utilize email and the Internet.
- Must be organized and responsive to operational needs.
- Must be able to do basic math
- Frequent walking and standing (over 50%) and running (10-25%).
- Often carrying and lifting 25 pounds or less (25-50%) and occasionally carrying 25-50 pounds (10-25%).
- Often using repetitive or fine hand movements (25-50%).
- Often using computer keyboard and mouse (25- 50%).
- Occasionally working with arms above shoulder level (10-25%) and often reaching (25-50%).
- Frequent speaking and listening (over 75%) to staff, children and parents. Must be proficient in speaking, writing and reading English to include reading and comprehending polices, and procedures, writing incident reports, speaking to licensing representatives, academic progress reports, and curriculum in English.
- Frequent bending, squatting, stooping, reaching, kneeling, rising from the floor, twisting to interact with children (over 50%).
- Regular overtime as required by position.
- Occasional climbing of stairs, playground equipment, ladders. May also work on platforms (10-25%).
- Occasional operation of vehicles (10-25%).
- Occasional pushing and pulling of playground equipment or toys (10-25%).
- Environmental exposures: heat, cold, dusts, noise, chemicals, moistness, dryness, Blood Bourne pathogens, germs; occasional use of gloves and safety glasses.
- Employee is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction.
- TRAVEL: Must be able to travel by rail or motor vehicle to required training and development or as requested.
Work Environment & Additional Requirements:
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. Campus Billing & Support Specialist may be required to work more than 40 hours a week, often including school activities at night and on weekends. The position is year-round.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equaliz