This individual will be responsible for initiating and coordinating various maintenance tasks, managing different projects, assisting with the management of the repair and maintenance programs, developing and maintaining client and contractor relationships, and handling various administrative duties.
Seeking remote worker located in Dallas Fort Worth area of Texas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiates, coordinates, and assists in the service delivery of all levels of facilities maintenance required to ensure safe environments at all Spring Education Group campuses.
- Assist with developing and implementing CMMS in order to coordinate and deliver all aspects of facilities maintenance including, but not limited to: roofing, plumbing, and lighting repairs, grounds maintenance needs, and pest control.
- Manage maintenance requests through the effective use of the CMMS or other software in order to track, coordinate, and report on scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Coordinates third party vendors to obtain bids, complete maintenance and improvement related scopes of work as required, and assists with coordinating all facility related vendors that provide services at our campuses using CMMS or other software.
- Work with vendors to ensure approved work is performed according to industry best practices and within appropriate and agreed upon timelines.
- Provide accurate accounting for work orders completed and associated metrics including planned and emergency repair and maintenance, and capital expenses.
- Assists with Requests for Proposal from contractors for various types of facilities projects.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining Preventative Maintenance programs.
- Communicate effectively with leaders and field teams on upcoming repairs and projects.
- Work in collaboration with other departments to help achieve organizational goals.
- Create and or Generate Requisitions, POs, and other required and necessary data.
- Work with facilities team to reduce costs and improve quality of service delivery.
- Create and track purchase orders and work with accounts payable teams to track and assure timely delivery and receive receipt for all purchase orders placed.
- Support and manage multiple administrative tasks, projects, and reporting.
- Coordinate and support other potential organizational or departmental initiatives and projects.
- The candidate must be available to answer urgent phone calls and emails after hours and on weekends.
- Some travel possible to survey sites.
- Requires 5+ years’ relevant experience.
- Must have the ability to think critically, take initiative, be thorough, and have reliable attendance.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Must be able to work remotely with some travel possible.
- Ability to handle emergency situations effectively and quickly to minimize risk and business interruptions in the field.
- Strong customer service and vendor relationship-building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Must possess a professional demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at any given time.
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications required.