Description We're currently offering new hires a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Montessori Teachers implement the educational mission in their classroom and communicate closely with parents. Additional responsibilities include lesson planning, curriculum implementation, assisting Lead Teacher, student portfolios, and classroom management. Other duties include school events, open houses, and other school-wide events as needed.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Willing to maintain ongoing professional development.
- 18 years or older
- Current CPR and Pediatric First Aide
- 2+ past experience in a classroom
- Montessori or Early Childhood Education college credits preferred.
- $1,000 sign-on Bonus paid out in 2 installments. $500 paid out upon hire and $500 paid after 90 days of employment.
- Competitive pay.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance; supplemental life insurance available.
- A 401(k) plan with matching employer contributions.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Childcare tuition discounts.
- Flexible spending plans for both medical and dependent care.
- Educational assistance.
- Paid professional development days.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*