Category: School Administration
School: Stratford School
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Date Opened: Jun 28, 2021
Job ID: 7623
LEADERSHIP | GROWTH | INTEGRITY
Stratford School, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate education professionals who lead by example, develop their teams, and grow their school to deliver a quality curriculum with unwavering integrity.
Part Time, year-round (12 months) employment.
As the Assistant Director, you will coordinate all school operations, including financial planning, community outreach, relationship-building, staffing, and teacher development.
It Takes a Village….
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. We cultivate school communities where children are at the center of everything we do, creating the optimal learning environment that is safe, welcoming, and well-organized. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child’s day, inviting them to be a part of the Stratford experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
What makes us different...
■ 93% Parent Satisfaction!
■ Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
■ Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K!
■ Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
■ Education and Professional Development Financial Assistance!
■ Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)!
● A bachelor’s degree from an accredited or approved college or university with a major or emphasis in Early Childhood Development. College course work should include the general areas of child growth and development, child, family, and community, and program/curriculum
● 1 year of experience in a school leadership position (Preschool Principal, Preschool Assistant Principal, Preschool Team Leader, etc.). 1 year of previous preschool teaching experience.
● Knowledge of state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
● Broad knowledge of instructional programs, extracurricular activities, methods to ensure a safe and orderly climate,
● Previous responsibility for building maintenance, program evaluation, employee engagement and management, office operations, and emergency procedures.