Are you a passionate educator?
Do you love being a part of and making a difference in a child’s educational and developmental journey?
Employment Status: Full-Time, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Pay: Hourly, based on years of experience and education.
Chesterbrook Academy, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is an independent private school founded on the belief that education has a significant influence in the life of a child. We seek to ensure superior academic and personal growth outcomes for students and to provide rewarding career opportunities for educators.
Preschool Teachers at Chesterbrook Academy create a warm, engaging, and creative classroom environment, incorporating our holistic curriculum that emphasizes academics, social/emotional education, and embraces diversity and cultural appreciation.
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- COVID Health and Safety Measures: we follow CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the American Academy of Pediatrics!
- Create and deliver engaging lesson plans, implement the school curriculum, and assess the individual developmental needs of each student.
- Being a strong communicator and having an abundance of patience is the key to success for our teachers.
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Meets minimum preparation and experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher (CDA).
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
Benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 3 paid Sick Days (*prorated, based on date of hire)
- Paid leave to get the COVID vaccine
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Education Assistance Program
- Tuition Discount to enroll your child(ren) in our programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
To Learn More