Laurel Springs School, a subsidiary of Spring Education Group, a WASC-accredited school, is a pioneer in online private school education since 1991. Laurel Springs provides flexible and personalized learning experiences online for students in kindergarten through 12th grade and beyond.Who We Are:
At Laurel Springs School, we're dedicated to engaging global learners in an education that values individuality, integrates passions into academic pathways, and fosters inquiry, growth, mastery, purpose, and independence.Who We're Looking For:
We're looking for an enthusiastic Partnerships Lead who shares our mission. As our Partnerships Lead, you'll drive new student enrollment growth by establishing relationships with diverse partners, including brick-and-mortar schools, sports academies, tutoring centers, and more. You'll also play a crucial role in retaining current students by enhancing existing partnerships.Responsibilities:
What We Offer:
- Conduct daily outreach to new and existing partners via email, phone calls, Zoom conversations, and in-person meetings.
- Communicate the unique value of Laurel Springs School to partners and families to drive enrollment and retention.
- Prepare custom presentations for partnership meetings, tailored to the needs of each partner.
- Understand and empathize with various partner types based on their business environment and geographic region.
- Maintain the partnership CRM with updates on outreach efforts and partnership status.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly KPIs for outreach, new student enrollment, and student retention.
- Identify and suggest co-marketing opportunities between Laurel Springs School and its partners.
- Conduct engaging Zoom presentations to prospective families, showcasing the comprehensive programs offered by Laurel Springs School.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays and sick days
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition discounts for your children
- Professional development
- Education reimbursement and partnerships
- Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years of experience in partnership management
- Experience managing negotiations, including contract negotiations
- Ability to travel for partner meetings and events (including possible international travel)
- Experience working in education or sports/entertainment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Home Office
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Travel Required: Yes
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree