Spring Education Group is a multi-brand education network of superior private school institutions spanning infant care through high school. The network (currently composed of approximately 220 schools) brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.
At Chesterbrook Academy, we are excited to announce this new career opportunity! Are you an Early Childhood Educator who is warm, passionate, and values supporting a classroom centered on the perfect balance of learning and play - we know just the place for you to grow! Apply today to join the Chesterbrook community of educators who embrace our Culture of Care
- and find out how you can grow with us!Benefits Offered:
- Professional Development (CDA Program, Tuition Reimbursement, In-service days, & more)
- Employee Childcare Discount & Uncapped Referral Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Pet Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Personalized & Interactive Training Program
As a Infant Teacher, you will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of a superior Early Childhood Education curriculum while maintaining a happy, safe, and healthy education environment for the children. Our teams collaborate and build relationships with fellow staff members, school administration, families, and the community. The Essentials...
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Eligible candidates must have received at least 6 months of experience working in a licensed child care facility
- Complies with all state-specific education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (ex: professional development).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Full Time