Spring Education Group is a multi-brand education network of superior private school institutions spanning infant care through high school. The network (currently composed of approximately 220 schools) brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.
Chesterbrook Academy is actively interviewing enthusiastic and passionate educators. It's simple - you're dedicated to helping our students grow, we are dedicated to your growth. As a full-time teacher, you'll be offered an array of career growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including access to our benefits and perks resource hub.
Benefits offered to full-time staff include:
- Uncapped Referral Bonus program
- Education Reimbursement & Partnerships
- CDA Program
- Professional Development & Teacher In-Service Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Childcare Tuition Discounts
- Pet Insurance
Lead Teacher Responsibilities:
As a Lead Preschool Teacher, you will be responsible for the coordination of all classroom operations including implementation of our proprietary curriculum. Our curriculum is literacy-based and structured, but also purposefully flexible. Teachers are encouraged to be creative and intentional when developing activities, you'll have the professional freedom to ensure instructional decisions are based on students interests and needs. Our teams collaborate and build relationships with fellow staff members, school administration, families, and the community.
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Eligible candidates must have received an Associate or Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education OR completed EDU119 OR EDU 111 & EDU 112 OR CDA
- Complies with all state-specific education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (ex: professional development).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Full Time