Spring Education Group is a multi-brand education network of superior private school institutions spanning infant care through high school. The network (currently composed of approximately 220 schools) brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.
Spring Education is searching for a talented senior analyst to assist with analyzing and reporting paid media performances. In this role, you will partner closely with the marketing team to offer strategic insight, and provide timely results reporting. Your work will have an impact given the importance of performance-driven acquisition in our overall business strategy. Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, and an independent problem solver who is excited to dive into the details.
This is a unique opportunity for a qualified candidate to be a part of our growing organization as we bring marketing analytical functions in-house from the current work being performed by our outside agencies. This role will have the opportunity to be a part of creating the impact that the internal marketing team has on the growth of the enterprise as a whole.
- Actively setup, manage, strategize, optimize, monitor, and analyze SEG paid social media campaigns including but not limited to Meta, Instagram, and other social platforms
- Become the SME for paid social media, and provide insights in trends, best practices, and to form and propose experiment ideas for campaigns, ads, and landing pages, to test on social media traffic
- Provide performance reporting when requested. This includes, spend, conversion performance including leads and enrollments as well as CAC and profit margin
- Ability to review complete acquisition funnel performance from incoming paid traffic, to lead gen performance, down to student registration or enrollment rate
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to ensure proper tracking for the paid campaigns
- Research and propose other social media expansion strategies
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in performance-driven marketing
- Hands-on experience with paid media campaign management, optimization, analysis, and performance reporting
- Experiment with Meta platform setup and tracking, including social posts, fan pages, and paid ads
- Experience to gather, report out, and summarize the performance to senior management
- Experience using Google Analytics, and Data Visualization tools
- Experience working in a lead-gen business or education industry
- Experience working in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to shared services, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Life, and Disability benefits package
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. We offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools to show our appreciation.
- Continued education tuition savings through our University partners
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Home Office
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Min Hiring Rate: $70,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate: $90,000.00
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree