Spring Education Group is a multi-brand education network of superior private school institutions spanning infant care through high school. The network (currently composed of approximately 220 schools) brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.
Spring's best-in-class platform was created by uniting four premier school organizations - Stratford School, LePort Montessori, Nobel Learning Communities, and BASIS Independent. The Spring network extends across 19 states with an international presence in Asia. Our corporate offices are located in Campbell, CA, Scottsdale, AZ, and West Chester, PA.
As a Paralegal / Contract Specialist, you will serve a critical role at Spring. You will use your research and analytical abilities, communication skills, and organizational prowess to manage process and support the growing legal needs of our schools and home office functions. You will work directly with operations, education, and administrative team members to achieve this mission. You should be a business-friendly and highly collaborative person, providing pragmatic and creative solutions. You should also be one who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, delivering high-quality work with attention to detail. You will have a significant role in enabling Spring to continue its dynamic growth as the largest PreK-12 private school platform in the U.S. Job Duties:
- Provide day-to-day support to the legal team and internal clients in connection with contracts review/approval, policy guidance, training and other legal matters
- Leverage enterprise legal management (ELM) systems to efficiently manage the receipt, review and prioritization of contract requests (and to provide broad legal support)
- Support entire contract lifecycle process, including the independent drafting, reviewing, and finalizing of various commercial/vendor agreements
- Acquire general knowledge of contract structure and ability to identify specific provisions contained within contract
- Assist in ensuring ELM systems appropriately maintained while actively seeking out solutions to any existing inefficiencies or user issues
- Recommend new approaches to effect on-going continual improvements to templates, policies, procedures, and documentation
- Bachelor's degree, paralegal certification, or relevant work experience in legal and/or educational managem
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, and task-oriented with ability to manage and prioritize a substantial workload
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency or willingness to quickly learn ELM software/solutions (e.g. Agiloft, LegalTracker, LawVu, etc.) and ability to support back-end and user experience
- Creative thinker who is keen to build scalable processes
- High degree of personal integrity
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to shared services, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Life, and Disability benefits package
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. We offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools to show our appreciation.
- Continued education tuition savings through our University partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Home Office
- Pay Type: Salary