Merryhill School is a multi-location school group with campuses in California, Colorado, Nevada, and Texas offering an outstanding private education to preschool, elementary, and middle school age students. Our preschools offer the perfect balance of learning and play, while our elementary and middle schools provide a challenging and robust curriculum, innovative instruction, and a vibrant school community. A career with Merryhill offers opportunities in education, summer camps, before and after school programs, and regional management with the support of our parent company, Spring Education Group.
Do you enjoy working with a variety of students and supporting different classroom environments? What We Offer
Location: 1115 Orlando Avenue Roseville, CA 95661
Health, vision, and dental benefits
Employee Referral Bonus
Student Tuition DiscountAbout the Role
Essential Skills & Experience
- Create, manage and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
- Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and use data to create, monitor, and implement a personalized learning plan for each student.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Execute effective classroom management.
- Participate collaboratively and professionally with other faculty and staff to promote rigorous learning opportunities, the general well-being of the school, and collective/individual interest of its staff and student body.
- Actively participate in professional development, practice self-assessment, reflective practice, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education or equivalent.
- Teacher credential as specified under state regulations.
- Advanced degree in education preferred.
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with technology and commitment to the unique role it plays in the education arena of the 21st Century.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Elementary Education
- Pay Type: Salary
- Min Hiring Rate: $45,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate: $55,000.00