Spring Education Group is a multi-brand education network of superior private school institutions spanning infant care through high school. The network (currently composed of approximately 220 schools) brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.
**Exciting Career Opportunity for an IT Administrator with Room to Grow!**
Are you an IT professional with a passion for technology and a drive to excel in a dynamic and innovative environment? We have an exceptional opportunity that not only allows you to leverage your skills but also offers a path for career growth within our company. If you're ready to take the next step in your IT career, we want to hear from you.
Spring Education Group is seeking an IT Administrator to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the IT Support Manager, this critical first-line support role provides on-site and remote assistance to both internal and external customers. The IT Support Technician plays a pivotal role in advancing IT in the classroom and corporate office, offering level-one support by identifying, researching, and resolving technical issues. The ideal candidate will focus on relationship management, coordinating with required resources to meet complex IT requirements. While the role is primarily based in our Campbell, CA office, it entails frequent campus visits (multiple times a week) and remote work as needed.
- Install, deploy, and configure computers for customers.
- Diagnose and resolve client-side IT issues, including network, operating system, and software problems.
- Provide hardware support and manage assets like desktops, laptops, printers, and spare parts.
- Input trouble tickets into ServiceNow and facilitate escalation when necessary.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to address network and server issues, install and configure hardware, and stay updated on corporate-wide IT projects through meetings.
- Perform on-site visits to resolve issues and complete related duties as required.
- Offer remote support.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a fast-paced help desk environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in computer hardware upgrades, including replacing hard drives, adding memory, and replacing screens.
- Strong attention to detail and proficient documentation and technical writing skills.
- Experience with OS image deployment, covering Windows, ChromeOS, macOS, and iOS.
- MDM/EMM experience.
- Availability for on-call and after-hours support during critical incidents and maintenance windows.
- Experience with an enterprise-level ticketing system, such as ServiceNow.
- Fluent in English.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with the ITIL framework and the ability to apply it practically.
- Proficiency in current versions of desktop-supported software environments (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, web browsers, email clients, and office applications).
- Knowledge of Google Workspace/G-Suite, Google Apps, and Office 365.
- Preferred certifications: MCITP, MCTS, CCNA, A+, Network+, or similar.
- Preferred experience working in an educational environment with various edtech applications.
Join us in advancing IT excellence and supporting our educational mission at each of our schools.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Home Office
- Pay Type: Salary
- Min Hiring Rate: $0.00
- Max Hiring Rate: $70,000.00
- Travel Required: Yes
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree