Chesterbrook Academy is seeking passionate and experienced Preschool Directors. If you have a passion for working with children, providing the best education and care to students, excelling in a collaborative environment, and fostering positive relationships with our educators and families - we want you to be a part of our team.As a school leader, you will...
- Oversee the delivery of education & curriculum
Benefits offered to full-time staff include:
- Coordinate all school operations
- Manage school finances
- Participate in community outreach
- Build relationships
- Develop staff & teachers
Preschool Director Responsibilities:
- Uncapped Referral Bonus program
- Education Reimbursement & Partnerships
- CDA Program
- Professional Development & Teacher In-Service Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Childcare Tuition Discounts
- Pet Insurance
Coordinate all school operations, including financial planning, community outreach, relationship-building, staffing, teacher development, and ensure implementation of our proprietary curriculum. Our curriculum is literacy-based and structured, but also purposefully flexible. Our teams collaborate and build relationships with fellow staff members, school administration, families, and the community.Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Special Education, Elementary Education, or the Human Services Field.
- 2+ years of experience in a school leadership position (Principal, Assistant Principal, Team Leader, etc.). 1 year of previous teaching experience in a preschool setting.
- Knowledge of state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
- Broad knowledge of instructional programs, extracurricular activities, methods to ensure a safe and orderly climate,
- Previous responsibility for building maintenance, program evaluation, employee engagement and management, office operations, and emergency procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: School Administration
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree