Do you like creatively working with kids? Is a team environment where you thrive?
Our elementary students learn to think critically, question each other, learn from mistakes and discover individual passions for their future ahead. At our schools, we look to our lunch and extended day teachers to be leaders in and outside the classroom and to guide our students in a nurturing and learning environment.
A little about us
Our school is an independent private school founded on the belief that education is a significant influence in the life of a child. Our mission is to create a school community that inspires children to realize their full potential while providing a safe and nurturing school environment. To support our mission, we bring together principals, teachers, and parents who are passionate about education. Our school offers a balanced and unparalleled curriculum from preschool through eighth grade with an emphasis in the areas of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) that incorporates music, physical education, foreign language, and social skills development. Our goal is to prepare students to become creative problem solvers, innovators, and confident, compassionate leaders. Together, we provide the best possible learning environment for our students to achieve outstanding results.
A little about you
- You are a positive, motivated, and energetic person who enjoys working as part of a team.
- You bring creativity to all that you do.
- Listening and being patient is second nature to you and encouraging others is your strength.
A typical day
- You are responsible for carrying out all the duties necessary for the day-to-day elementary lunch and extended day operations.
- Supervise students in indoor and outdoor play, crafts, and snacks.
- You oversee students while working on their homework.
- Working in a highly energized setting while maintaining a safe and educational learning environment is a must.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-8:30 and/or 3:30pm-6:00pm
- Being a strong communicator
- Have an abundance of patience is the key to success for our lunch and extended day professionals.
- Job Function: Elementary Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Part Time
- Min Hiring Rate: $17.00
- Max Hiring Rate: $19.00
- Required Education: High School