Spring Education Group's Early Childhood Education Division includes nearly 150 schools offering services from infant care through Pre-K/K programs, as well as summer camp and after-school programs. Our locations span a nationwide geographic footprint and a diverse array of pedagogical approaches - including our proprietary Links to Learning curriculum that draws from the collective expertise of renowned early-age educators such as Dewey, Piaget and Vygotsky; Montessori schools that embrace both accredited Montessori methods - AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) and AMS (American Montessori Society); and progressive language immersion programs in Mandarin and Spanish.
a private preschool part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking a passionate Preschool Principal (Center Director) who will lead by example, develop their team, grow their school, and deliver quality curriculum with unwavering integrity.Benefits offered to full-time staff include:
Preschool Center Director Responsibilities:
- Uncapped Referral Bonus program
- Education Reimbursement & Partnerships
- Professional Development & Teacher In-Service Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Childcare Tuition Discounts
- Pet Insurance
As a Preschool Principal, you will coordinate all school operations, including financial planning, staffing, and teacher development. Our teams collaborate and build relationships with fellow staff members, school administration, families, and the community.Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Complies with all company and state-specific standards and maintains validation of required credentials for the position.
- Complies with all state-specific education requirements. Must have one of the following:
- High School Diploma AND
- Either a Gateways to Opportunity Level 1 Illinois Director Credential or 3 credit hours in administration, leadership or management AND
- Associate or bachelor's degree including 21 credit hours in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or the Human Services Field OR
- 60 college credit hours including 21 credit hours in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or the Human Services Field.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: School Administration
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Travel Required: No
- Required Education: Some College