Are you passionate about teaching? Do you love being amongst kids and want to make a difference in the education of children? Our preschool kids are the best! Their curiosity, questioning, and zest for life inspire our passionate educators every day. As a preschool teacher, you'll help preschoolers develop their problem-solving skills, guide them in both structured learning and playtime, and prepare them with the knowledge they'll need to succeed in kindergarten and beyond. A little about us
Merryhill is an independent private school founded on the belief that education is a significant influence in the life of a child. Our mission is to create a school community that inspires children to realize their full potential while providing a safe and nurturing school environment. To support our mission, we bring together principals, teachers, and parents who are passionate about education. Our goal is to prepare students to become creative problem-solvers, innovators, and confident, compassionate leaders. Together, we provide the best possible learning environment for our students to achieve outstanding results.A little about you
You are a fun and energetic preschool teacher who is passionate about childcare and early childhood education. You like being creative within the framework of the curriculum. You are patient, kind, and understanding, and take the time to develop personal connections with your families. Above all, you love learning and instill that zest in your students. At Merryhill we are committed to helping you to be the best teacher you can be.A typical day
Preschool Teachers at Merryhill create a warm, engaging, and creative classroom that promotes a curriculum that teaches 21st-century skills of communication, collaboration, problem-solving, and analysis. A lot of fun between circle time, playtime, snack time should be expected.Musts
- Merryhill Teachers are dedicated to the love of learning and inspire their students not only to learn more but to do more.
- Engaging, creative and full of sparkle are a few words that describe our preschool teaching professionals. Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and assess developmental needs of students.
- Being a strong communicator and having an abundance of patience is the key to success for our teachers
- Educational background with early childhood units shall include courses that cover the general areas of child growth and development, child, family, and community, and program/curriculum or a Bachelor of Child Development is needed for this opportunity.
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Meets minimum preparation and experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher.
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Hourly