Spring Education Group's Early Childhood Education Division includes nearly 150 schools offering services from infant care through Pre-K/K programs, as well as summer camp and after-school programs. Our locations span a nationwide geographic footprint and a diverse array of pedagogical approaches - including our proprietary Links to Learning curriculum that draws from the collective expertise of renowned early-age educators such as Dewey, Piaget and Vygotsky; Montessori schools that embrace both accredited Montessori methods - AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) and AMS (American Montessori Society); and progressive language immersion programs in Mandarin and Spanish.
Chesterbrook Academy, a private preschool part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate educators who will utilize their unique set of skills to employ a variety of educational techniques while delivering quality curriculum with unwavering integrity.
As a Lead Teacher at Chesterbrook Academy, you will be responsible for the coordination of all classroom operations, including but not limited to developing and facilitating lessons and activities to optimize student engagement and learning, evaluate student achievement, foster a love for learning, develop common life skills such as supporting students with bathroom habits and eating as needed, collaborate and build relationships with fellow staff members and school administration, and collaborate, communicate, and build relationships with families.
What makes us different...
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- Competitive Salary and Flexible Scheduling!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance!
- Free Employee Life Insurance (company paid)
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days, and Vacation Days!
- No Nights or Weekends!
- Child Care Tuition Discounts for Employees!
- College Tuition Reimbursement!
- Ongoing Professional Development!
- Company Growth Opportunities!
What makes you different...
- Must be 18+ years or older.
- Preferred, 1 year of previous experience leading a classroom in a licensed childcare/preschool program.
- Knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods and teaching strategies.
- Knowledge of state education and licensing standards.
- Maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
- Must be able to pass a background check without exemptions.
- Must be able to bend and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up-to 50lbs.
Florida Educational requirements...
- Awarded High School Diploma or GED, and
- An awarded CDA in Infant/Toddler (must be current).OR
- An awarded Childcare Professional Certificate from the National Child Care Association.
- Preffered A.S.S. in Early Childhood Education or Child Development.
Florida State Requirements (Training)
- Completion of Florida DCFS required 45 Hour Training with Awarded Certificates.
We are more than just a preschool - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, collaborate, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. We cultivate school communities where children are at the center of everything we do, creating the optimal learning environment that is safe, welcoming, and well-organized. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child's day, inviting them to be a part of the Chesterbrook experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Travel Required: No
- Required Education: High School