Chesterbrook Academy, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate education professionals who lead by example, develop their teams, grow their school, and deliver quality curriculum with unwavering integrity. We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. We cultivate school communities where children are at the center of everything we do, creating the optimal learning environment that is safe, welcoming, and well-organized. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child's day, inviting them to be a part of the Chesterbrook experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
As a Preschool Director, you will coordinate all school operations, including financial planning, community outreach, relationship-building, staffing, and teacher development. In addition, Spring Education's shared services team will support you with HR, facilities, and billing needs. What makes us different...
- 93% Parent Satisfaction
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days
- Education and Professional Development Financial Assistance
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunity
- Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Special Education, Elementary Education, or the Human Services Field.
- 2+ years of experience in a school leadership position (Principal, Assistant Principal, Team Leader, etc.). 1 year of previous teaching experience in a preschool setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
- Broad knowledge of instructional programs, extracurricular activities, methods to ensure a safe and orderly climate,
- Previous responsibility for building maintenance, program evaluation, employee engagement and management, office operations, and emergency procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: School Administration
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time