Laurel Springs School, a subsidiary of Spring Education Group, a WASC-accredited school, is a pioneer in online private school education since 1991. Laurel Springs provides flexible and personalized learning experiences online for students in kindergarten through 12th grade and beyond.
The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for ensuring student and parent satisfaction with Laurel Springs School's enrollments and services. As the primary point of contact for parents to re-enroll their students, the Enrollment Coordinator directs and controls the re-enrollment process, fields parent and student inquiries, and resolves enrollment concerns. The Enrollment Coordinator contributes to overall retention rates and works collaboratively with sales, student services, and educational staff.
- Serves as primary contact for parents to re-enroll students and to deliver an exceptional service experience.
- Proactively manages customer service issues by independently researching and resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
- Works with parents to gather enrollment preferences and collaborates with the counseling department for enrollment options.
- Assists in responding to customers in the Student Services Virtual Office via emails and phone calls.
- Assists with enrollment processing and payment processing for enrollment orders.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and benchmarking best practices.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Works closely with admissions and education to identify service issues, develops and implements solutions, and ensures business and operational requirements for customers are satisfactorily met.
- Contributes to overall retention strategy by working with parents to understand additional service opportunities, general higher utilization of existing services, and support continue re-enrollments.
- Maintains outstanding lines of communication with all customers including meeting notes and regular project status updates.
- Acts as a client advocate, providing client feedback on changing needs, trends, expectations and satisfaction; keeps clients informed of significant issues that may impact them.
- Creates and maintains detailed, accurate customer records in student database.
- Maintains outstanding lines of communication with all clients including meeting notes and regular project status updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years prior customer service experience in a call center or face-to-face environment.
- Consultative sales experience is a plus.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Flexibility to work extended hours to resolve client needs after hours, on weekends, and on holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with customer management systems.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must have the ability to conceptualize features and functionality from the idea stage to implementation.
- Must have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have a successful track record of collaborative leadership.
- Must have strong leadership skills and a keen understanding of the requirements of a for-profit business.
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to shared services, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Life, and Disability benefits package
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. We offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools to show our appreciation.
- Continued education tuition savings through our University partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: School Administration
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree