Are you ready to share your love for Early Childhood Education? Chesterbrook Academy is actively interviewing enthusiastic and passionate educators. It's simple - you're dedicated to helping our students grow, we are dedicated to your growth.
As a full-time Preschool Assistant Teacher, you'll be offered an array of career growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including access to our benefits and perks resource hub.Benefits offered to full-time staff include:
- Uncapped Referral Bonus program
- Education Reimbursement & Partnerships
- CDA Program
- Professional Development & Teacher In-Service Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Childcare Tuition Discounts
- Pet Insurance
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our teachers are enthusiastic about developing lifelong learners. They genuinely care about children and have the sensitivity and knowledge to understand a child's individual developmental needs. Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. Assistant Teacher Responsibilities:
As a Preschool Assistant Teacher, you will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of a superior Early Childhood Education curriculum while maintaining a happy, safe, and healthy education environment for the children. You will also have the opportunity to closely work with other educators, as well as the families that we serve.Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exception.
- Complies with all state-specific licensing standards, and maintains validation of required credentials for the position.
- Complies with all state-specific education requirements. Must have one of the following:
- High School Diploma or GED AND at least 30 credit hours in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Special Education, Elementary Education, or the Human Services field.
- High School Diploma or GED AND 15 relevant credits (or CDA) with at least 1 year of experience with children.
- High School Diploma or GED AND at least two years of experience with children.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Full Time