Spring Education Group's Early Childhood Education Division includes nearly 150 schools offering services from infant care through Pre-K/K programs, as well as summer camp and after-school programs. Our locations span a nationwide geographic footprint and a diverse array of pedagogical approaches - including our proprietary Links to Learning curriculum that draws from the collective expertise of renowned early-age educators such as Dewey, Piaget and Vygotsky; Montessori schools that embrace both accredited Montessori methods - AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) and AMS (American Montessori Society); and progressive language immersion programs in Mandarin and Spanish.
Are you ready to start your journey in educating children and supporting an environment that ignites a fire within the students, inspiring them to become lifelong learners, ultimately making a positive impact on each child's unique educational journey?
- Educators working in a support role...
- Assist with the development of classroom resources that support students and their learning.
- Partner to create & cultivate a responsive learning environment.
- Collaborate with school teams to positively impact students' outcomes.
- Demonstrate self-awareness, reflect on practice with self and others, and act on feedback.
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. If you value a career in an educational community of extraordinary professionals, join ours!The Essentials...
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Eligible candidates must have received an Associate or Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education OR completed EDU119 OR EDU 111 & EDU 112 OR CDA
- Complies with all state-specific education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (ex: professional development).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Min Hiring Rate: $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate: $18.00