Spring Education Group's K-12 Division includes nearly 75 schools, with programs spanning Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, and High School. Across all our K-12 schools, the common theme is our dedication to providing high-quality education and delivering superior educational outcomes through a variety of acclaimed pedagogical approaches. Our private elementary schools provide challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students, and staff. Our proven curricula and our caring community of educators are committed to delivering superior preschool through 12th grade education.
Are you passionate about teaching?
Do you love working with children and are you ready to make a difference in the education of students?
Our students learn to think critically, question each other, learn from mistakes, and discover individual passions for their future ahead. At our schools we look to our teachers to be confident and caring leaders in the classroom, to guide our students through our intentional and balanced curriculum and motivate them through high expectations in a collaborative and fun learning environment. Our purpose at our school is to enhance student learning with creative and energetic educators who share their love of learning with students and colleagues.
A little about us
Our school is an independent private school founded on the belief that education is a significant influence in the life of a child. Our mission is to create a school community that inspires children to realize their full potential, while providing a safe and nurturing school environment. To support our mission, we bring together principals, teachers, and parents who are passionate about education. Our school offers a balanced and unparalleled curriculum from preschool through eighth grade with an emphasis in the areas of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) that incorporates music, physical education, foreign language, and social skills development. Our goal is to prepare students to become creative problem-solvers, innovators, and confident, compassionate leaders. Together, we provide the best possible learning environment for our students to achieve outstanding results.
A little about you
- You thrive in a team environment where collaboration is encouraged and you are able to participate in hands-on exercises.
- Solving complex problems with students is your passion.
- You are a leader in the classroom, but provide opportunities for students to step up and lead you.
- You have high expectations of your students, but make sure challenges are supported with warmth and encouragement.
- You fashion yourself as an innovator and enjoy collaborating with others. You allow students to be themselves, and to accomplish more than they ever imagined.
- Our educators are dedicated to the love of learning and inspire their students not only to learn more but to do more.
- Teachers who are inspired in their approach, who stretch the boundaries of learning, are typically the most successful. We encourage enthusiasm and support our instructors to demonstrate the thirst for knowledge to our students.
- We are looking for teachers that stretch beyond textbook teaching and bring together instruction methods that will ultimately help a student delve deeper into a subject.
- Being a strong communicator and having an abundance of patience is the key to success for our teachers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Travel Required: No
- Required Education: High School