Spring Education Group's Early Childhood Education Division includes nearly 150 schools offering services from infant care through Pre-K/K programs, as well as summer camp and after-school programs. Our locations span a nationwide geographic footprint and a diverse array of pedagogical approaches - including our proprietary Links to Learning curriculum that draws from the collective expertise of renowned early-age educators such as Dewey, Piaget and Vygotsky; Montessori schools that embrace both accredited Montessori methods - AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) and AMS (American Montessori Society); and progressive language immersion programs in Mandarin and Spanish.Chesterbrook Academy
, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools is seeking a dedicated and caring Preschool Assistant Director
who values high-quality instructional programs, staff development, and professional communication.As a school leader, you will...
What makes us different...
- Assist with the development of classroom resources that support students and their learning.
- Partner to create & cultivate a responsive learning environment.
- Coordinate all school operations
- Manage school finances
- Participate in community outreach
- Build relationships
- Develop staff & teachers
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K!
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
- Education and Professional Development Financial Assistance!
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunity
- Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)!
- Associate degree in Early Childhood Education or CDA required.
- Experience in education administration and business administration.
- Minimum of one year teaching experience required. May substitute experience with an educational services company for teaching experience.
- Meets minimum preparation, experience and/or any state required credentials to comply with applicable state regulation and accrediting boards.
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, goals and objectives of early childhood education.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and proficiency with technology and commitment to the unique role it plays in education.
- Sales and/or marketing experience.
- Prior recruiting and on-boarding experience.
- Possesses time management and organizational skills.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- The ability to professionally communicate effectively and positively. Must be able to obtain cooperation (internally and/or externally) is essential.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: School Administration
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Full Time