BASIS Independent Schools, a subsidiary of Spring Education Group, is a national network of PreK-12 private, secular schools that educate students to the highest international levels. Our ten campuses, located in some of the most bustling, dynamic metropolitan areas in the country, are part of the BASIS Curriculum Schools global network. We believe in setting a higher standard for students and promoting self-reliance and accountability in a culture where hard work is celebrated, and intellectual pursuits result in extraordinary outcomes.BASIS Independent Manhattan Upper is seeking qualified candidates for a School Operations Manager for this coming school year!What We're Looking For
This position is highly focused on student services specifically in the areas of accounts receivable, transportation, and food services. As a member of the school operations team, the Operations Manager works closely with the Head of Operations on the development and maintenance of customer service protocols to ensure excellent service standards and respond efficiently to inquiries.Your Primary Responsibilities
- Participates in the planning, execution, and policy setting of transportation (e.g. bus routes, arrival and dismissal procedures).
- Main point of contact for parents for accounts receivable questions and issues. Liaison between parents and Central Office processing center.
- Manages day-to-day activities related to lunch service.
- Oversees front office and trains staff on protocols for phone calls, student pick-up, FAQ responses, and record logs.
- Works closely with our textbook vendor to maintain the school's online bookstore.
- Supports event services and auxiliary functions as needed.
- Collects and updates data during re-enrollment period for student registration.
- Supports the operations team by updating student accounts, assisting in the on-boarding process for new employees, and coordinating logistics for summer training.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of work-related experience.
- Ability to obtain appropriate clearance to work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with all types of people.
- Sound understanding of operational planning and customer service standards.
- A successful applicant will demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Critically, an applicant should possess an excellent academic record and recommendations, and be open to new ideas.
BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Salary - Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience.
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to central operations, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Retirement - Your future financial well-being is important to us. Even if you don't contribute to your 401K, we will contribute 3% and will match up to 9% after five years.
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. To show our appreciation, we offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: School Administration
- Pay Type: Salary
- Min Hiring Rate: $70,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate: $75,000.00