Spring Education Group is a multi-brand education network of superior private school institutions spanning infant care through high school. The network (currently composed of approximately 220 schools) brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.
The Brand Ambassador with Spring Education Group is an enthusiastic team member who acts as the in-person persona and online voice of our school programs and initiatives. In this role, you will be an active participant in increasing brand awareness and driving retention by promoting our programs through various online channels and in-person events. You will work closely with our operations and marketing teams to create a template for our local teams to achieve retention goals and facilitate community engagement. You should possess excellent social media skills, with the ability to promote our brands and participate in community discussions via online platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more!
Previous experience as a brand ambassador, social media influencer, or similar role is strongly desired, as well as basic knowledge of sales and marketing principles.RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Familiarizing yourself with the company's mission, vision, values, and goals.
• Working closely with operations and marketing to conceptualize local outreach campaigns and strategies.
• Educating local online communities and Corporate Partners about our program offerings.
• Cultivating social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new enrollments and applicants. (i.e., TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more)!
• Cultivating and creating content for our school websites.
• Assist and facilitate organized marketing and career events on a local and regional level.
• Monitoring online channels for customer and employee feedback and escalating issues for resolution.
• Representing the company at on-site events at Corporate Partner locations.
• Developing a branded playbook that highlights best practices and supports the training of colleagues on successful outreach techniques.
• Participate in local events as a spokesperson for our company and thoroughly understand our programs and services to inform potential customers and employees.
• Leverage word-of-mouth marketing techniques to drive awareness, retention, and enrollment.
• Track and report on competitors' marketing/social media activities thru LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc. As well as suggest advertising and positioning ideas.ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or a related field.
• General knowledge of graphic design software (PowerPoint, Publisher, Canva, etc.)
• Prior experience in customer service, online influencing, marketing, and event management.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and marketing strategies (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc..)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Adaptable and open to occasional travel, with the ability to prioritize tasks.Benefits:
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to shared services, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Life, and Disability benefits package
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. We offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools to show our appreciation.
- Continued education tuition savings through our University partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Home Office
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Travel Required: Yes
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree