Spring Education Group's K-12 Division includes nearly 75 schools, with programs spanning Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, and High School. Across all our K-12 schools, the common theme is our dedication to providing high-quality education and delivering superior educational outcomes through a variety of acclaimed pedagogical approaches. Our private elementary schools provide challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students, and staff. Our proven curricula and our caring community of educators are committed to delivering superior preschool through 12th grade education.
Our preschool builds the solid academic foundation students need for future success. In our school, classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents. Our preschool offers the perfect balance of learning and play, combining structured learning experiences with play activities designed for each developmental stage. If you value a career in an educational community of extraordinary professionals, join ours!
We are currently looking for a caring and energetic Infant Teacher to join our team. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
- Create, manage and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
- Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and assess developmental needs of students.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Communicate positively with students, parents and staff.
- Participate collaboratively and professionally with other teachers and staff to promote the general well-being of the school, and collective/individual interest of its staff and student body.
- Two-year degree in Early Childhood Education required or High School diploma (equivalent GED) coupled with life experience equivalent. Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred.
- Meets minimum preparation and experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher. Complies with all state education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
- Previous experience as an Early Childhood Education Teacher, in a licensed preschool or early development center.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to shared services, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Life, and Disability benefits package
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. We offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools to show our appreciation.
- Continued education tuition savings through our University partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Travel Required: No
- Required Education: High School