Do you value a career in an educational community of extraordinary professionals? Then, join ours!
We are currently looking for caring and energetic French native speaker assistant teachers to join our team.
If you have a passion for working with children, if you provide the best education and care to students, if you work collaboratively, and if you want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.Our assistants
- Are French native speakers
- Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- maintain classroom tidiness
- Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on-field excursions.
- Collaborate with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Document student progress and communicate with parents to keep them informed.
- Comply with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Attend all training classes
Our schools build a solid academic foundation students need for future success. Classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents.
We provide a challenging and robust curriculum, innovative instruction, and a vibrant school community.
Our students are academically successful and capable of transferring their knowledge and skills to new challenges. Our teachers are proud to be part of our educational team because they are supported by an innovative curriculum and receive ongoing professional development from our education department.The ideal candidate
- Is a flexible, organized, and independent team player
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Has prior experience working in a school environment or with children
- Is willing to learn and implement positive behavioral management techniques
- Is dependable and on-time
- Has basic computer skills, with use of Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets a plus
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Prior education or child care experience is required.
- Complies with all state-specific education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Min Hiring Rate: $30,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate: $32,000.00
- Travel Required: No
- Required Education: High School