Stratford School, a subsidiary of Spring Education Group, a leading independent WASC-accredited private school from preschool through 12th grade was founded with a vision of creating an unique, multi-dimensional, educational foundation for children. At Stratford School, we understand every child has his or her own interests and passions and contributes in his or her own way. Our purpose statement speaks for all of us - "Stratford School - Connecting students to their unique futures." Our proven curricula includes our STEAM-based (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) curriculum that was recognized by the White House as a leader in early childhood STEM education. Our steadfast commitment to this vision continues to guide our growth each year. It is the First California school to earn the Carnegie Science Seal of Excellence for STEM.
Are you a passionate educator who can ignite a fire within your students, inspiring them to become lifelong learners, ultimately making a positive impact on each child's unique educational journey?
- Develop classroom resources and a physical environment that support students and their learning.
- Create & cultivate a responsive learning environment.
- Lead a well-planned, purposeful learning experience.
- Collaborate with school teams to positively impact students' outcomes.
- Advocate for and engage students, families, and the community in support of improved students' achievement.
- Demonstrate self-awareness, reflect on practice with self and others, and act on feedback.
It Takes a Village....
We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child's day, inviting them to be a part of the Stratford School experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K!
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
- Education and Professional Development Assistance!
- Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)!
All that's missing is......YOU!
- 12 semester or 18 quarter early childhood units shall include courses that cover the general areas of child growth and development, child, family, and community, and program/curriculum or a Bachelors of Child Development is needed for this opportunity.
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
Wage range $25.00-$28.00
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. If you value a career in an educational community of extraordinary professionals, join ours!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Min Hiring Rate: $25.00
- Max Hiring Rate: $28.00
- Travel Required: No
- Required Education: Some College