Spring Education Group's K-12 Division includes nearly 75 schools, with programs spanning Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, and High School. Across all our K-12 schools, the common theme is our dedication to providing high-quality education and delivering superior educational outcomes through a variety of acclaimed pedagogical approaches. Our private elementary schools provide challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students, and staff. Our proven curricula and our caring community of educators are committed to delivering superior preschool through 12th grade education.Merryhill School is hiring for an Assistant Principal for our campus in San Jose, CA
Our school builds the solid academic foundation students need for future success. In our school, classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents. Using our Links to Learning curriculum, our preschool offers the perfect balance of learning and play, combining structured learning experiences with play activities designed for each developmental stage. If you value a career in an educational community of extraordinary professionals, join ours!
We have an opportunity for an energetic and dynamic Assistant Principal to join the administration team and an incredible school staff. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to students, excel in a collaborative environment, and foster positive relationships, we want you to be a part of our team.
This role has responsibility to assist the Principal in the delivery of a high-quality instructional program and overall operation of the school including: curriculum implementation in classrooms, staff training and development, student enrollment, parent and community relations, staff supervision and evaluation of approved curriculum and professional development, profit and loss management, and facility management. An ideal candidate will be a certified, experienced educator and administrator who is well-versed in 21st century instructional practices and who possess a strong commitment to the education of children.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in education administration and business administration.
- Minimum of one year teaching experience required. May substitute experience with an educational services company for teaching experience.
- Meets minimum preparation, experience and/or any state required credentials to comply with applicable state regulation and accrediting boards.
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, goals and objectives of elementary education.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and proficiency with technology and commitment to the unique role it plays in education.
- Sales and/or marketing experience.
- Prior recruiting and on boarding experience.
- Possesses time management and organizational skills.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- The ability to professionally communicate effectively and positively. Must be able to obtain cooperation (internally and/or externally) is essential.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Elementary Education
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Min Hiring Rate: $75,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate: $85,000.00
- Travel Required: No
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree