Spring Education Group's Early Childhood Education Division includes nearly 150 schools offering services from infant care through Pre-K/K programs, as well as summer camp and after-school programs. Our locations span a nationwide geographic footprint and a diverse array of pedagogical approaches - including our proprietary Links to Learning curriculum that draws from the collective expertise of renowned early-age educators such as Dewey, Piaget and Vygotsky; Montessori schools that embrace both accredited Montessori methods - AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) and AMS (American Montessori Society); and progressive language immersion programs in Mandarin and Spanish.
LEPORT MONTESSORI, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking a Head of School to oversee campus operations. The Head of School exercises discretion and independent judgment to run his or her particular campus, ensure that the students at the campus receive the best possible education, and give all an all-around excellent experience at LePort Montessori. He or she is in charge of parent outreach and of ensuring the campus grows and/or remains consistently at full enrollment.
Job Responsibilities include....
Teacher Management & Academic Quality
Administrative Supervision & Internal Communication
Parent Communication & Customer Service
Full benefits package
Paid time off
Employee Tuition Discount
Positive work culture
Opportunities for growth
It Takes a Village....
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold the educational standards Maria Montessori pioneered over 114 years ago. We believe in a holistic approach to Montessori education, combining academics, practical life, sensorial exercises and mixed age groups, allowing each child to express their unique gifts, interests and abilities. We embrace a culture of care....grace, courtesy and respect is at the core of everything we do!
- Experience with the Montessori philosophy of education required
- Montessori Certifcation preferred
- Substantive leadership / management experience (school leadership experience strongly preferred)
- School administration or other operations experience, with developed ability to solve complex operational problems
- Ability to establish and actively maintain a strong, positive campus culture, orienting team members around our educational vision and inspiring them to achieve it in practice
- Passion for the Montessori philosophy of education, actively pursued and nurtured
- Dedication to quality and service to each individual child and family
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Facility with computer systems
- Growth mindset and problem-solving approach
- Ability to embrace and exemplify LePort Montessori's "Core Values"
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- BA degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
But Wait, There's More...
- LePort Montessori: https://www.leportschools.com
- Spring Education Group: https://www.springeducationgroup.com/
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Montessori
- Pay Type: Salary