Spring Education Group is a multi-brand education network of superior private school institutions spanning infant care through high school. The network (currently composed of approximately 220 schools) brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.
The Temporary Admissions Services Representative will be responsible for quality customer service, and ensuring high success/application rates. The individual will support all aspects of the student admissions process for a set of Spring Education Group campuses.
As a remote position our hiring team is seeking an applicant that resides locally in the bay area near our main office in Campbell, CA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responds immediately and effectively to inbound phone, web, and event inquiries such that optimal tours are scheduled from each source in line with Spring Education Group benchmarks.
- Oversees the process of following up on all inquiries and tour activity by phone and email, prioritizing follow-up in such a way that optimal success rates are achieved.
- Answer phone inquiries from parents, and campus administration, and support parents with questions regarding enrollment, programs, fees, and any other inquiries as they arise.
- Manage multiple calendars across many campus locations.
- Organize, prioritize, and perform large volumes of data entry in the student database.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Escalate parent and enrollment concerns to supervisor.
- Coordinates in collaboration with the Home Office marketing team to ensure that all campaigns have the expected level of follow-through and results.
- Attends, when possible, community marketing events for assigned campuses, and assists in coordinating additional staffing for all promotional / marketing events as needed.
- Provide on-campus support for the Office Administrators in their absence or during other seasonal periods of heavy workload.
- Assist with special projects as requested by the Supervisor of Admissions Services.
Superior customer service
Oral and written communication
Organization skills, multitasking, and prioritization
Interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing
Team player and able to work independently
Completed High School Diploma or GED
Some experience in admissions, enrollment, or equivalent preferred
General computer skills
Microsoft Office proficiency particularly Excel and Word
Salesforce or NetSuite experience preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction.Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Home Office
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Min Hiring Rate: $27.00
- Max Hiring Rate: $29.00
- Required Education: High School