Are you ready to start your journey in educating children and supporting an environment that ignites a fire within the students, inspiring them to become lifelong learners, ultimately making a positive impact on each child's unique educational journey? Essentials
Successful Candidates will...
- Candidate must be at least 19 years of age
- Candidate must have an awarded HS Diploma or GED
- Previous ECE experience preferred
- Pass a company and state background check
- Assist with the development of classroom resources that support students and their learning.
- Partner to create & cultivate a responsive learning environment.
- Collaborate with school teams to positively impact students' outcomes.
- Demonstrate self-awareness, reflect on practice with self and others, and act on feedback.
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. If you value a career in an educational community of extraordinary professionals, join ours!Other details
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Hourly