Spring Education Group is a multi-brand education network of superior private school institutions spanning infant care through high school. The network (currently composed of approximately 220 schools) brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.SUMMARY:
The Early Childhood Education operationsteam is committed to making data-driven decisions to drive our business. Thisnew position is designed to help leaders identify and evaluate enrollment trendsto guide behaviors through the analysis of data. This involves collecting andexamining information and using it to create coherent, intelligent reports, thatwill be presented to management teams. A successful enrollment manager will behighly motivated, a self-starter and a great team player. High standards andattention to detail are a must in order to produce quality work.
In this role, the enrollment manager willdevelop reports to reflect weekly and monthly enrollment performance,enrollment conversion rates, and incentive tracking. These reports will be usedto identify areas for improvement, comparing actual enrollment performance toprojections and expectations. In addition, the enrollment manager will workclosely with marketing to determine the performance of various campaigns andbuild recommendations to drive enrollment. RESPONSIBIITIES INCLUDE:
• Compile and analyze data over time to drive enrollment andforecast trends
• Communicate, cross-functionally, with teams regularly
• Review past enrollment data to determine trends/seasonality
• Prepare accurate reports using data from internal sources
• Present actionable information and insights to team members andmanagement
• Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems andaddress them proactively
• Collaborate with team members and members of other departmentsESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
• Strong knowledge of spreadsheet, database and presentationsoftware
• Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• High level of organization and detail-orientation
• Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
• Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to workindependently
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
• Excellent time management skills Physical Requirements:
• Frequent walking and standing(over 50%).
• Frequent carrying and lifting(over 50%) 25 pounds or less and occasionally carrying and lifting 25-50 pounds(10-25%).
• Frequent repetitive or fine handmovements, working with arms above shoulder level and reaching (over 50%).
• Frequent speaking and listening(over 75%) to staff, children and parents. Must be proficient in speaking,writing and reading English to include reading and comprehending policies andprocedures, and being able to correspond in English.
• Frequent use of computer keyboardand mouse (over 75%).
• Frequent bending, squatting,stooping, kneeling, twisting to interact with children (over 50%).
• Occasional operation of vehicles(10-25%).
• Employee is regularly required tospeak, hear and use clear vision with or without correction. This may includeviewing small numbers.
: Must beable to travel by air, rail or motor vehicle to required events, training anddevelopment.Work Environment & AdditionalRequirements:
The noise level in the workenvironment is usually moderate. A Brand Ambassador may be required to workmore than 40 hours a week, often including school activities at night and onweekends. Position is year-round.Safety:
You are expected to perform yourposition according to SEGs safety policies and procedures, as well as, federal,state and local regulations. All safetyconcerns and incidents are to be reported immediately to your direct superior.
The above information on this description hasbeen designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed byemployees within this classification. Itis not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory ofall duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assignedto this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work inother areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods orotherwise balance the workload.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction.Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Home Office
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time