Spring Education Group is a multi-brand education network of superior private school institutions spanning infant care through high school. The network (currently composed of approximately 220 schools) brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.
IGNITE | INSPIRE | IMPACT
Chesterbrook Academy, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate educators who ignite a fire within their students, inspiring them to become lifelong learners, ultimately making a positive impact on each child's unique educational journey.
Employment Status: Full-Time
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
Location: Cary, NC
- Eligible candidates must have:
- CDA, EDU 119, EDU 111 & EDU 112, or 2-year degree or bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Educator.
- Experience in education administration and business administration.
- A minimum of one year of teaching experience is required. May substitute experience with an educational services company for teaching experience.
- Meets minimum preparation, experience, and/or any state-required credentials to comply with applicable state regulations and accrediting boards.
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, goals, and objectives of early childhood education.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and proficiency with technology and commitment to the unique role it plays in education.
- Sales and/or marketing experience.
- Prior recruiting and onboarding experience.
- Possesses time management and organizational skills.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- The ability to professionally communicate effectively and positively. Must be able to obtain cooperation (internally and/or externally) is essential.
It Takes a Village...
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child's day, inviting them to be a part of the Chesterbrook Academy experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K!
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
- Education and Professional Development Assistance!
- Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)!
But Wait, There's More...
- Chesterbrook Academy: https://www.chesterbrookacademy.com/
- Spring Education Group: https://www.springeducationgroup.com/
To mitigate the risks of COVID-19 while children are in our care, we have adopted additional health and safety measures based on CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction.Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Full Time