Spring Education Group is a multi-brand education network of superior private school institutions spanning infant care through high school. The network (currently composed of approximately 220 schools) brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator works cross-functionally to implement strategic programs designed to grow engagement and enrollment. This position supports online and traditional outreach channels for the Early Childhood Education division. He or she works closely with Marketing team members to communicate our brand message of providing the finest quality early-childhood education. The Marketing Communications Coordinator plays a role in the development and execution of media buys, facilitating camp and after school marketing programs, working with school leaders to coordinate a range of campaigns, and supporting outreach via various marketing channels.
- Support Camp and Before and After Care as a project manager to facilitate marketing and communications needs for all programs within the SEG network of schools
- Coordinate and respond to marketing and communications requests that come in from the field operations teams and manage escalations through to resolution
- Facilitate the downloading of business and customer data from CRM platform for internal programs and external agencies
- Coordinate the collection of data from the field operations team that supports various content and Public Relations initiatives under the direction of the Marketing team
- Support the purchasing of media buys under the direction of the Marketing team
- Manage projects to timeline goals, work effectively with internal teams and external agencies
- General copywriting, editing, and auditing campaign messaging to ensure consistency throughout brands and their various channels
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to deliver on longer term project goals, manage multiple priorities, and work to tight deadlines.
- Highly organized with astute attention to detail
- Superior writing, grammar and editing skills
- Demonstrated creativity and initiative to create content from multiple sources, with particular emphasis on being able to reflect brand values and tone
- High levels of personal energy, initiative, motivation, drive to succeed, team spirit, courage and engaging personality
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Education, or similar field
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in communications
- History of developing and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of Early Childhood Education
- Proficient in Excel, Google Drive, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Adobe Creative Cloud suite knowledge desired, but not required
- Frequent speaking and listening (>75%). Must be proficient in speaking, writing and reading English to include reading and comprehending policies and procedures, and being able to correspond in English
- Frequent repetitive or fine hand movements (>75%)
- Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse (>75%)
- Occasional walking and standing (I0-25%)
- Limited bending, squatting, stooping, and kneeling (
- Limited carrying and lifting (
- Employee is regularly required to speak, hear, and use clear vision with or without correction (may include viewing small numbers)
- Environmental exposures: heat, cold, dusts, noise, chemicals, moistness, dryness, & germs
WORK ENVIRONMENT & ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:This position is remote.
At times, the Marketing Communications Coordinator may be required to work more than 40 hours a week. Position is year-round. Position may include some travel.
You are expected to perform your position according to SEG safety policies and procedures, as well as, federal, state and local regulations. All safety concerns and incidents are to be reported immediately to your direct superior.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction.Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Home Office
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree