Spring Education Group's K-12 Division includes nearly 75 schools, with programs spanning Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, and High School. Across all our K-12 schools, the common theme is our dedication to providing high-quality education and delivering superior educational outcomes through a variety of acclaimed pedagogical approaches. Our private elementary schools provide challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students, and staff. Our proven curricula and our caring community of educators are committed to delivering superior preschool through 12th grade education.
Our preschool builds the solid academic foundation students need for future success. In our school, classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents. Using our Links to Learning curriculum, our preschool offers the perfect balance of learning and play, combining structured learning experiences with play activities designed for each developmental stage. If you value a career in an educational community of extraordinary professionals, join ours!
We have an opportunity for an energetic and dynamic Preschool Director to lead an incredible school staff and be a part of an amazing community. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to students, excel in a collaborative environment, and foster positive relationships, we want you to be a part of our team.
Leads the school administration team and has responsibility for the delivery of the instructional program, student enrollment, parent and community relations, staff supervision, and development.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Special Education, Elementary Education, or the Human Services Field
- Must have 1+ year(s) of experience working with children in a supervisory role.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, goals, and objectives of early childhood education.
- Pennsylvania licensing requirements knowledge is a must.
- Ensures a safe, clean, attractive school, and classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and honesty, including but not limited to, the confidentiality of company, student, family, and employee information as required by both company policy and federal and state laws.
- Builds effective relationships with other administrators, corporate, and office staff.
- Recruits qualified staff to assist in the development and implementation of the SEG curriculum.
- Uses local grassroots marketing strategies to generate and retain enrollment.
- TRAVEL: Must be able to travel by air, rail, or motor vehicle to required training and development.
But Wait, There's More...
Chesterbrook Academy Spring Education Group
Job Types: Full-time, $2500 Sign on Bonus
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction.Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: School Administration
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree