Spring Education Group's K-12 Division includes nearly 75 schools, with programs spanning Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, and High School. Across all our K-12 schools, the common theme is our dedication to providing high-quality education and delivering superior educational outcomes through a variety of acclaimed pedagogical approaches. Our private elementary schools provide challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students, and staff. Our proven curricula and our caring community of educators are committed to delivering superior preschool through 12th grade education.
Do you value a career in an educational community of extraordinary professionals? Then, join ours! We are currently looking for caring and energetic teachers to join our team. If you have a passion for working with children, if you provide the best education and care to students, if you work collaboratively, and if you want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, interest in, and respect for diverse students' communities and cultures in a manner that increases equity.
- Intentionally uses instructional methods and pacing to teach the lesson objective(s).
- Provide differentiation that addresses students' instructional needs and supports mastery of content-language objective(s).
- Foster a motivational and respectful classroom environment.
- Implement high, clear expectations for students' behavior and routines.
- Provide rigorous tasks that require critical thinking with appropriate digital and other supports to ensure students' success.
- Promote students' communication and collaboration utilizing appropriate digital and other resources
- Collaborate with school teams to positively impact students' outcomes.
- Advocates for and engages students, families, and the community in support of improved students' achievement.
Our schools build a solid academic foundation students need for future success. Classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents. We provide a challenging and robust curriculum, innovative instruction, and a vibrant school community.
Our students are academically successful and capable of transferring their knowledge and skills to new challenges. Our teachers are proud to be part of our educational team because they are supported by an innovative curriculum and receive ongoing professional development from our education department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction.Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Middle School Education
- Pay Type: Salary
- Employment Indicator: Full Time
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree