BASIS Independent Schools, a subsidiary of Spring Education Group, is a national network of PreK-12 private, secular schools that educate students to the highest international levels. Our ten campuses, located in some of the most bustling, dynamic metropolitan areas in the country, are part of the BASIS Curriculum Schools global network. We believe in setting a higher standard for students and promoting self-reliance and accountability in a culture where hard work is celebrated, and intellectual pursuits result in extraordinary outcomes.
BASIS Independent Fremont Lower is seeking a Lunch & After School Aide- Part Time for immediate hire!
What We're Looking For
The BASIS Independent Schools team offers an incredible opportunity to be deeply involved in an academic community that is dynamic, exciting and unpredictable. You'll join others in a highly social, supportive and collaborative environment.
BASIS Independent Silicon Valley is seeking a Lunch and Extended Day Aide (Monitor) to provide support services to the school's faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS Independent Schools. In this role, you are primarily responsible for monitoring student activities (e.g. recess, lunches, after school). The Monitor position is a great opportunity to work for a highly dynamic, fast-paced organization with room for growth.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Monitoring students from 10am-4pm
- Performing clerical tasks
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Able to manage authoritatively and effectively large groups of students in before and after-school programs and during lunch periods
- Be punctual and reliable
Minimum Qualifications: A high school diploma and valid fingerprint clearance are required to work at BASIS Independent Schools. Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with children is preferred. Together with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism, a successful applicant will demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, will thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment, and will be able to stand for long periods of time inside and outside of the building.
BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Salary - Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. This position pays $20.00 an hour.
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to central operations, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Retirement - Your future financial well-being is important to us. Eligible participants may receive a 50% Company match for the first 10% of employee earnings deferred.
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. To show our appreciation, we offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction.Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Elementary Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Part Time