Spring Education Group's K-12 Division includes nearly 75 schools, with programs spanning Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, and High School. Across all our K-12 schools, the common theme is our dedication to providing high-quality education and delivering superior educational outcomes through a variety of acclaimed pedagogical approaches. Our private elementary schools provide challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students, and staff. Our proven curricula and our caring community of educators are committed to delivering superior preschool through 12th grade education.
Use school selected curriculum and implement appropriate teaching strategies that assist each student in moving toward their potential while providing superior customer service to all internal and external customers of The Sagemont School.
- Use designated curriculum as prescribed by Teacher of The Sagemont School.
- Produce learning experiences using instructional strategies suited to the grade level and to the student developmental level that will enhance student achievement.
- Review contemporary educational literature to remain current with information related to job responsibility including fulfilling Substitute Teacher certification requirements.
- Refer any classroom management/discipline issues to the Assistant Principal.
- Follow established guidelines for recording and reporting attendance.
- Ensure adherence to good safety procedures.
- Meet established deadlines.
- Participate and attend school related functions and activities as required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Associate's Degree required.
Knowledge of school policies and procedures.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to effectively train others; emphasis on excellent written and verbal communication.
Ability to provide superior customer service with emphasis on communication.
Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to interact professionally and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Ability to plan and organize work.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
FL Substitute Teacher Certification in subject area a plus.
Teaching experience or experience in an education related field preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction.Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Middle School Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Employment Indicator: Part Time
- Required Education: Associate Degree